Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIP Lounge Jackpots Ruined

hectorsmomhectorsmom MuffinPosts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

Just played the updated VIP Lounge. Zynga has succeeded in ruining it. In order to try to get a jackpot, you have to collect 5 tokens, each of which are randomly awarded. The caveat for receiving them is the higher the bet, the more likely you'll receive them. Then when you have collected all five, it takes you to the bonus round & get free spins to try for one of three jackpots. However, after all of this, you come out of the bonus round with a few million points based upon what your bet was and no jackpot. Also, the amounts you bet have been drastically changed. Instead of 9,500,000 being worth 50 percent more, it's only 20 percent more. The next bet up is 38,000,000 for only 80 percent. Before, a bet of 19,500,000 was 100 percent more. It never ceases to amaze me how greedy zynga is. This is a game for entertainment. It's not Vegas & the only money changing hands is into the pockets of the developers. Goodwill towards its players is non-existent. Whoever came up with the new VIP lounge has succeeded in losing a Black Diamond VIP player.

Comments

• hectorsmomhectorsmom Muffin Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

I'm surprised I haven't gotten one of zynga's boilerplate responses yet. You know, the ones that are condescending & think players are stupid enough to believe them, especially since they use the same ones over and over again. Other players' comments are spot on: zynga doesn't care about the players. If they did, they would address the feedback and stop ruining the game!

• hectorsmomhectorsmom Muffin Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

One more thing about the ruined VIP lounge, the tokens don't carry over until the next time you play. So if you have 4 out of 5 tokens & have to stop playing, they are gone when you play again so you have to start over collecting them. They are awarded randomly so it takes quite awhile to get all five. So it is even harder than before to get a jackpot.

• JefferyJeffery Posts: 20Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling

The daily race is your bread and butter, people play just to attempt to win the daily race. People won't play if the same guy wins with 2 trillion and above. I guess I won't play either, it's like playing a computer.

• futonkatsufutonkatsu Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Game said that I won the mini jackpot of 101 billion. BUT I GOT NOTHING!!!!

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,626Super Moderator Moderator

@futonkatsu said:
    Game said that I won the mini jackpot of 101 billion. BUT I GOT NOTHING!!!!

Congratulations on winning the Mini Jackpot! Please get in touch with Support for further assistance, and provide your Zynga ID.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.