My game crashed and I went back to day one.

monkeymoemonkeymoe Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

All the stars are gone for rainbow collections and I lost all my special games. My favorite was leaving Kansas and I don't know how to get it back. I tried restarting my ipad, deleting and reinstalling the game and nothing worked. Please HELP!

Comments

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 39Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've performed, @monkeymoe. Our team has been made aware of this error and they're currently working on it. For updates, please click on this article from time to time.

Thank you for your patience.

• JimmychuckJimmychuck Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Was on day 356, updated and it sent me back to day one, got to day 7 booted me back to day one. What's going on? Losing so many credits with this. Ready to dump game.

• GmrooGmroo Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with everything issue on this page. Have been dropped to day one after a YEAR. Stars are missing. In the middle of spin it drops and I lose Bonuses. It is so frustrating and Believe everything me you never get your money back. Only promises that the problemon is being addressed.

• Skippy RainsongSkippy Rainsong Posts: 558Super Moderator Moderator

@Jimmychuck said:
    Was on day 356, updated and it sent me back to day one, got to day 7 booted me back to day one. What's going on? Losing so many credits with this. Ready to dump game.

@Gmroo said:
    I agree with everything issue on this page. Have been dropped to day one after a YEAR. Stars are missing. In the middle of spin it drops and I lose Bonuses. It is so frustrating and Believe everything me you never get your money back. Only promises that the problemon is being addressed.

Hi @Jimmychuck and @Gmroo . We apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered on the Daily Streak, rest assured that our team is working on it and the update/s will be posted on this article. As for @Gmroo 's concern on the Rainbow Collection, please submit a ticket to the Wizard Of Oz Support team to have your account checked further.