Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Watch video but no way to close and collect coins

KedenhoferKedenhofer Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

When directed to watch a video to get more coins, I watch, then the only option is to go to App Store and download the advertised app. No other way to close screen except to close app. Then no coins are ever awarded.

Tagged:

Comments

• MammamacMammamac Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I am almost on level 500. Have never had the option to watch a video for coins. Been playing for years. My hubby has many features that i dont have. Even uninstalled and reinstalled.
  • Mommac777Mommac777 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I received Vidios everyday prior to making a coin purchase a few weeks ago. Now I never get any Vidios.. HELP PLEASE my hubby still gets them daily
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums

@Kedenhofer said:
    When directed to watch a video to get more coins, I watch, then the only option is to go to App Store and download the advertised app. No other way to close screen except to close app. Then no coins are ever awarded.

@Mammamac said:
    I am almost on level 500. Have never had the option to watch a video for coins. Been playing for years. My hubby has many features that i dont have. Even uninstalled and reinstalled.

@Mommac777 said:
    I received Vidios everyday prior to making a coin purchase a few weeks ago. Now I never get any Vidios.. HELP PLEASE my hubby still gets them daily

Hi @Kedenhofer,@Mommac777 and @Mammanac . Videos on the Watch to Earn feature randomly within the game and you can get up to 6 clips per day. If you're not getting up to 6, it means that there are no more available advertisements for that day. We suggest you to simply keep on playing and they may appear on your later spins. For further assistance, please get in touch with our Billing Support team by calling their hotline (1-800-762-2530) or by sending a Billing ticket.