Person posting on Hit it rich fan page is unprofessional!

seashell13seashell13 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

What is wrong with the person who is posting on behalf of HIR/Zynga on the Hit it Rich facebook fan page. This is the 2nd time that I have notice the person posting breakfast coins using disgusting & disturbing "fun facts" on the breakfast coin links. I have saved the picture to my files to share but I don't see a way to share it with you. It was posted today 4/30/17 at 5:33 am pst and is still on the page. The fun fact they used last time was referring to nuclear bombs & then again today they posted this on the breakfast coin link post... Fun Fact of the Day:
Seals used for their fur get extremely sick when taken aboard ships.... I find it sick & highly unprofessional. I don't blame the company, just the sick person posting on the company's behalf. We have enough stress, grief & horror going on in the world, we don't need to see it on a game's fan page. Whom ever does the posting is disturbed & should be replaced with someone who can bring back the fun part of the fun facts.