Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Willy Wonka slots

Slickmaker44Slickmaker44 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
There isn't free credit video's on my smartphone. Game continues to shut down during free spins and bonus. Please fix the problems

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9 New to the Forums

This is currently turned off as we make improvements. We'll let everyone know once it's up again. :smile:

• cassie89cassie89 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Every time I tried to do the tutorial in the sweets candy crops it freezes really starting to get ****
  • bossbytchbossbytch Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I have emailed these people over 30 times I cannot get into the candy crops at all so I have been jipped out of my bonus points for over 3 months all they do is email me back talk and some BS they have yet to fix the issue no matter how many times I email them they do not care I've been playing this game for well over a year and then all of a sudden I cannot get into the candy sweet crops This is BS and I am so tired of it.