VIP Daily Challenges

pwillippwillip Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My wife and I both play WOO slots. We are both GOLD VIP members. She gets VIP Daily Challenges and I don't. She also collects cards, something also missing from my WOO slots. Anyone know why?

Answers

• pwillippwillip Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My wife and I both play WOO slots. We are both GOLD VIP members. She gets VIP Daily Challenges and I don't. She also collects cards, something also missing from my WOO slots. Anyone know why?

• jonijoni Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Where is my daily challange
  • Skippy RainsongSkippy Rainsong Posts: 668Super Moderator Moderator

@pwillip said:

Hi @pwillip. To help you get better access to the features of the game, we suggest you to follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on the links below.

For Kindle
    For Web
    For iOS
    For Android

@joni said:

Hello, @joni. The Road to Riches event is currently ongoing, which means that the Daily Challenges are temporarily unavailable.

• TLBridgesTLBridges Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

• BkgrmBkgrm Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Daily challenges keep resetting back to day one. It has happened twice in a row now. I complete the challenges every day. I believe it was from day 3 to day 4 both times. Instead of going to 4 it went back to one. What's going on?
  • Skippy RainsongSkippy Rainsong Posts: 668Super Moderator Moderator

@Bkgrm said:
    Daily challenges keep resetting back to day one. It has happened twice in a row now. I complete the challenges every day. I believe it was from day 3 to day 4 both times. Instead of going to 4 it went back to one. What's going on?

Hi @Bkgrm. We've been made aware of your concern on the VIP Daily Challenges. To have your account checked, please submit a ticket to the Wizard of Oz Support team and provide a screenshot along with it.

For Web
    For iOS
    For Kindle
    For Android

• BkgrmBkgrm Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Thanks for getting back to me. Whatever the glitch was it seems to have been fixed. Was able to complete entire series yesterday. Now I have a new issue. "Choose a Side" isn't working. I'm sure I chose a side when it first started a while back. When I click on it now, it shows no progress for me and says the event ends in "00:00:00". Nothing I play is producing those green and pink symbols (whatever they're called). My friend's game is working fine so it's apparently not system-wide. Thanks.
  • Spaine1958Spaine1958 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    What is the purpose of daily challenges when it says bonus wheel that never happens. Honestly it feels like it’s slanted to make you lose.