Hit It Rich game

pdqt12pdqt12 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Game will not load--it hasn't for three days ... on computer. Loads on my iPhone.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 2,895Super Moderator Moderator

The team is currently working on it, @pdqt12. As a workaround, please check the manual settings of Flash in your Chrome browser. Here's how:

• Paste this in the address bar of your Chrome browser: chrome://settings/content
    • Find the "Flash" section
    • Select "Ask first before allowing sites to run Flash (recommended)".
  • EspdiaEspdia Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree with the spin all day and someone with billions comes and steals it at the last hour. I do not ever wanna see a "Rachel E" in my race list. I do not even think she is real I think it must be the computer wanting you to get **** and spend more $. I got a little lucky the day before and won the race with a small 12 million coins..... I played all night thinking maybe I could once win a jackpot.... I spent money I shouldn't have.... then the. Next day I notice in the race pot are actually all my coins because nobody is really playing. I figured I would at least get my coins back and nope at 5 o'clock here comes that Rachel E again and got over 5 billion in an hour? Come on.... it took me about 14 hours on and off playing for 4 billion..... it's messed up, or a scam! I think I gotta find another game. Any suggestions?

• DebbieJoDebbieJo Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    What is the big slice and what does it pay