2012/2013 Wizard of Oz Facebook Game

stephenalvesstephenalves Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I know this is off topic, but I came across this photo that I saved from the Wizard of Oz Facebook game where you build your own Munchkinland and travel to the Emerald City. I was so sad when the game got cancelled and just wanted to know if there are any thoughts to bring the game back? It was so much fun to play and I think we all would love to play it again and make it last! Please get back to me when you can. I appreciate it!

Answers

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 2,521Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @stephenalves. I'll be forwarding this to the team. For game updates, feel free to visit here.

• stephenalvesstephenalves Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    @chrystalyn This was a question about the game that was released around 2012/2013, not the Slot game, and was removed because the company couldn't update it, which I didn't understand. Loved playing that game. My question was do you think it will be brought back so we could play? I miss that game.
  • stephenalvesstephenalves Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I asked this question before but my question wasn't answered the way I expected so I thought I'd ask again...I came across this photo that I saved from the Wizard of Oz Facebook game where you build your own Munchkinland and travel to the Emerald City. I was so sad when the game got cancelled and just wanted to know if there are any thoughts to bring the game back? It was so much fun to play and I think we all would love to play it again and make it last! Please get back to me when you can. I appreciate it!