Why is you application one of the slowest and worst games to play

lostmymind1978lostmymind1978 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I love and enjoy playing this game format but it seems like every time I try and play it either will not load, slow to load, will not stop during a spin, force me to reload the page because the program crashes, has to many pop up ads for up sale, and so many other things. I have a top of the line computer that can play games like WOW and other high graphic games but yet has trouble loading yours. It doesn't matter what the internet connection speed is either. I have use 100Mbs to as low as 5Mbs and they both seem to run the exact same speed. please fix this issue. Once you fix the issue please leave it alone.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,722 Moderator

Have you tried other browsers when loading the game, @lostmymind1978. You may try other troubleshooting steps provided here . If the issue persists, you may contact our Support team and include the following details:

• ZID/Device ID / UID-FB connected
    • Date it started
    • Please describe in detail what you saw on your screen as you attempted to load the game
    • Screenshot of any error message or where you get stuck
    • Can you load other social network games?
    • How do you connect to the internet? (Cable, DSL, etc)
    • Are you using Firewall/pop-up blocking/anti-virus software? If so, who manufactures it? (Symantec, McAfee, AVG)
  • RodneyRodney Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

@chrystalyn said:
    Have you tried other browsers when loading the game, @lostmymind1978. You may try other troubleshooting steps provided here . If the issue persists, you may contact our Support team and include the following details:

• ZID/Device ID / UID-FB connected
    • Date it started
    • Please describe in detail what you saw on your screen as you attempted to load the game
    • Screenshot of any error message or where you get stuck
    • Can you load other social network games?
    • How do you connect to the internet? (Cable, DSL, etc)
    • Are you using Firewall/pop-up blocking/anti-virus software? If so, who manufactures it? (Symantec, McAfee, AVG)

the games are punning very slowly

• RodneyRodney Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

all of the games are running slowly ?

• karen1945karen1945 Muffin Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin

Does it every time they have a coin sale, doesn't matter what you do on your end the game still lag. I have turned it in a couple of times and today it is still not fixed, doing the same and they have a coin sale. The games worked great til the sale

• Sarajean1Sarajean1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

It stop in middle of games or kick me off game