Hit it rich issues

BlasioBlasio Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Whenever there are daily challenges I have to play double the ammount of spins or money as compared to other players. Infact today my prize money for every round is less than the rest. I had complained earlier but issues are not yet resolved. Hence no fun playing the game

Answers

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 2,044Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate your feedback, @Blasio. The team continues to make enhancements in the game. For other feedback and suggestions that you would like to share, please fill out this Form.

• BlasioBlasio Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Every time you set a daily challenge, I still have to play double. For example if the other player has to play 35 spins I have to play 70, it continues for the next challenge 4 bonuses instead of 2. I have reported this twice but it is not resolved for over a month.
  • dont1953dont1953 Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I myself to be having a problem logging into facebook on the hit it rich site. what is the problem there/

• tracyctracyc Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

When will the tournaments be available?

• Sherry123456Sherry123456 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why are the reels moving slow. Been this way for months, and it is no fun playing these games. All other Zynga games are working great. Please fix this issue!

@tracyc said:
    When will the tournaments be available?

As of the moment, there's no information yet about the Tournaments. The feature is still under maintenance. For updates, please check here. Stay tuned!

@Sherry123456 said:
    Why are the reels moving slow. Been this way for months, and it is no fun playing these games. All other Zynga games are working great. Please fix this issue!

Rest assured that the team is working on it, @Sherry123456. In the meantime, please check these links and try the suggested troubleshooting steps:

If the issue persists, please fill out this form.

• jashanzakjashanzak Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
    Are the tournaments over? My game just shut down and the tournament games disappeared. It is 3 pm in Vermont on March 27 2017
    edited March 27

@jashanzak said:
    Are the tournaments over? My game just shut down and the tournament games disappeared. It is 3 pm in Vermont on March 27 2017

Are you referring to the Tiger Tug-O-Win Challenges or the Firework Frenzy Tournaments? If it's the first one, the event has already ended. Please watch out for the winning team. If it's about the latter, the feature is under maintenance. You may check this link for game updates.