2 hr. free spin

lesmaxlesmax Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

just finished a game. It's 2 hours and the free spin area is blank. I look and the wheel is at the top. It says Free spin Collect now - the wheel is spinning. I've clicked on Free spin, Collect and the wheel itself.
It worked fine 2 hrs. ago. What's this - an update? If so, it doesn't work.

Your site has been running very slow all night (12/15-12/16). I thought it was my computer but I went on other game sites and it's working fine.

Please fix - it seems I have to send a message or report every day. I'm getting very tired of this. Other people are too. For some reason, they can post and I can't. I used to be able to post.

You need to take this site down and fix all the problems. The wheel spinning fast and all the other garbage.

I have 6 friends (one only played a few times) but now none of them play. They're sick of the problems.

Comments

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @lesmax said:
    just finished a game. It's 2 hours and the free spin area is blank. I look and the wheel is at the top. It says Free spin Collect now - the wheel is spinning. I've clicked on Free spin, Collect and the wheel itself.
    It worked fine 2 hrs. ago. What's this - an update? If so, it doesn't work.

    Your site has been running very slow all night (12/15-12/16). I thought it was my computer but I went on other game sites and it's working fine.

    You need to take this site down and fix all the problems. The wheel spinning fast and all the other garbage.

    Appreciate your report, @lesmax. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If not yet, please check this article and try the suggested steps.

    Please fix - it seems I have to send a message or report every day. I'm getting very tired of this. Other people are too. For some reason, they can post and I can't. I used to be able to post.

    Are you unable to post in the Forums or Fan page? If yes, are you encountering any error messages when trying to post? Can you please provide a screenshot?

  • emmaroseemmarose Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

    I am continuously getting low 2 hour spin bonuses. Why? last week they were high and low but the past 2 days they are always low.

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @emmarose said:
    I am continuously getting low 2 hour spin bonuses. Why? last week they were high and low but the past 2 days they are always low.

    The amount of Coins in the 2 Hour Bonus is randomly given in the game. Please continue collecting it for 7 consecutive days to increase the Streak Multiplier. Good luck on your spins!

  • madmad Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    hi i cant send or get gifts off my friends, it keeps saying i have sent and i have not and it keeps crashing on 2h spins everytime, always get very low rewards even after daily play and full on 2 week streak, highest amount was 180, 000 coins yet friends are getting close to 800, 000....why?

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @mad said:
    hi i cant send or get gifts off my friends, it keeps saying i have sent and i have not and it keeps crashing on 2h spins everytime, always get very low rewards even after daily play and full on 2 week streak, highest amount was 180, 000 coins yet friends are getting close to 800, 000....why?

    There are times when we hit consecutive good and bad streaks. You may want to try betting a smaller amount first and see how it goes in a specific room. To help you with the game crashing and gifting issues, please try these suggested troubleshooting steps:

    If the issue persists, you can also reach out to our Support team for further assistance.

  • madmad Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    hi i dont know what your saying lower my bets for, its got NOTHING to do with betting. I HAVE NO FRIENDS ON MY LIST AND I CANT SEND OR RECEIVE GIFTS. I HAVE FRIENDS PLAYING. I CANT SEND INVITES I CANT SEND SPINS. EVERYTIME I GO ON TO GET MY 2HR BONUS THE GAME CRASHES AND I GET NOTHING...ITS OK, ITS GETTING DELETED

  • hymanbhymanb Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Pretty sad when I finally get a bonus round, get the 7 free spins, and don't even win the amount I originally bet. I used to have near 500 million and am now down to 196 million. Just can't win. When it's gone, so am I.

  • topcatstopcats Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I went on after a dinner break and it was time to get free coins and as much as I hate the Dorthy thing it never came on. I did not get my coins. I wish you go back to old way. can see the wheel go round with Dorthy.

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @topcats said:
    I went on after a dinner break and it was time to get free coins and as much as I hate the Dorthy thing it never came on. I did not get my coins. I wish you go back to old way. can see the wheel go round with Dorthy.

    Appreciate your feedback, @topcats. This will be forwarded to the team. To check your account further, you may also contact our Support team. For additional feedback, feel free to fill out this form.

  • BobbyJohn17BobbyJohn17 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

    The two-hour bonus opportunity only pays out the SAME 3 or 4 amounts every time I click on it.... the most common amount 228K comes up almost every other time.......that's ridiculous....... I don't like this Free bonus offering..........go back to the 3 wheels please that were in place before the holidays........

  • WSmithWSmith Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

    my two hour bonus isn't adding to my credit line has been like this for three days now

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @BobbyJohn17 said:
    The two-hour bonus opportunity only pays out the SAME 3 or 4 amounts every time I click on it.... the most common amount 228K comes up almost every other time.......that's ridiculous....... I don't like this Free bonus offering..........go back to the 3 wheels please that were in place before the holidays........

    Appreciate the feedback, @BobbyJohn17. The amount of Coins is randomly given on the Bonus Wheel, please continue playing and you may receive higher next time. For additional feedback, you can also fill out this form. Good luck!

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @WSmith said:
    my two hour bonus isn't adding to my credit line has been like this for three days now

    Thanks for reporting, @WSmith. To have your account checked, please get in touch with our Support team.

  • GailjGailj Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie
    Why have the minimum amounts in zone changed?
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

    @Gailj said:
    Why have the minimum amounts in zone changed?

    Hello, @Gailj! Yes, the minimum bet stake is higher, but on the brighter side, wins, bonuses and Jackpots are also larger. Best of luck!

  • crisandracrisandra Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

    I have no mark down on my screen and why is my 2 hour bones spin is always on 600k or 800k 99% of the time and my level is not going up been on the same level for over two months...

Sign In or Register to comment.