Lost ALL MY FRIENDS AND STATUS ON ALL ZYNGA GAMES!!

PattyBPattyB Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Someone please help me figure out why and HOW I lost all my Friends and My place on the games.
I can't add friends, I have had to start all over and I am very angry and confused.
Thanks so much...
Sadly,
PattyB

Answers

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator
    edited December 2016

@PattyB, what happened before this problem occurred? Did you encounter any error messages? Can you please provide a screenshot of any error or what happened when you tried to add friends? Meanwhile, here are the workaround that you can try to help you get them back in the game:

For WEB

• remove and relaunch the game. (This will not delete your progress)
    • Go to this link
    • Look for Hit it Rich game, then click the gear icon beside the "Play now" button
    • Find the "Remove app" button on the bottom of the page
    • Click "Remove"
    • Search Hit it rich in the Facebook search bar and relaunch the game

You can also check the "Facebook Apps" settings for the game.
    Click the Gear icon beside Hit it rich --> "Edit Settings" --> find "Info you provide to this app" --> check "Friends list" then "Save".

For MOBILE

• make sure that you are Facebook or Google connected, then reinstall the game

If the issue persists, you can try some troubleshooting steps:
    iOS
    Android

For your game status, you may reach out to our Support team for further assistance. Simply refer to this article and submit a ticket.

• msmith0229msmith0229 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Game reset again...lost about 60,000,000 and friends

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213 Cupcake Princess
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • beronberon Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    If I close my facebook account then can I still be able to play my games
  • firedisp912firedisp912 Pumpkin Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

@chrystalyn said:
    @PattyB, what happened before this problem occurred? Did you encounter any error messages? Can you please provide a screenshot of any error or what happened when you tried to add friends? Meanwhile, here are the workaround that you can try to help you get them back in the game:

For WEB

• remove and relaunch the game. (This will not delete your progress)
    • Go to this link
    • Look for Hit it Rich game, then click the gear icon beside the "Play now" button
    • Find the "Remove app" button on the bottom of the page
    • Click "Remove"
    • Search Hit it rich in the Facebook search bar and relaunch the game

You can also check the "Facebook Apps" settings for the game.
    Click the Gear icon beside Hit it rich --> "Edit Settings" --> find "Info you provide to this app" --> check "Friends list" then "Save".

For MOBILE

• make sure that you are Facebook or Google connected, then reinstall the game

If the issue persists, you can try some troubleshooting steps:
    iOS
    Android

For your game status, you may reach out to our Support team for further assistance. Simply refer to this article and submit a ticket.

THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN, THE FIX DOESN'T WORK, I REPORTED IT MULTIPLE TIMES, NO ONE ANSWERS ME ANYMORE, MY FRIENDS ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND THE FIX DOESN'T WORK FOR THEM EITHER. I PLAY ON A LAPTOP NOT ANDROID OR IOS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS. IT'S BEEN A MONTH!

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator

@firedisp912 said:
    THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN, THE FIX DOESN'T WORK, I REPORTED IT MULTIPLE TIMES, NO ONE ANSWERS ME ANYMORE, MY FRIENDS ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND THE FIX DOESN'T WORK FOR THEM EITHER. I PLAY ON A LAPTOP NOT ANDROID OR IOS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS. IT'S BEEN A MONTH!

Rest assured that the team is looking into it. If you've already contacted Support, it would be best to wait for their response as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players. Your patience and understanding is appreciated.