Never Again support non existing

Medic944Medic944 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
edited October 2016 in Feedback
So I upgraded to a new phone and log in and none of my money or opened games show up. It is like starting at scratch. I have sent multiple emails to support and no one has reached out to me. Spent money on coins and had progressed many levels. They will gladly take your money but offer no support in return.
Tagged:

Comments

• philinjrphilinjr Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

What is going on with Spin it Rich, it ain't spinning and I'm not getting anything but Network Problem. Retrying. This has been going on for over a month. A person would have to be crazy to spend money on a site that can't repair a "Network Problem" in a month. Are you ever going to fix it and reimburse our loses, real or imagined? I await a reply.

• Dan143Dan143 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I keep trying to play, game keeps reloading from an update and when I finally get into the game ... I pick a game and it doesn't load? Wtf?