Boulevard to Riches - Hit the Strip

Shelly BennettShelly Bennett Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have thoroughly had it with playing your unachievable promotions! I found it frustrating the first day (2 days ago) that I played when my progress was halted for two days due to the challenge being to collect daily bonus twice! Now, after being forced to wait 2 days to make any progress, I accomplish only 2 or 3 challenges today, to be met with the current challenge of ? Collect daily bonus 3 times!! Are you freaking kidding me?

Since their are only 2 days 7 hours and 47 min left, obviously that is impossible!

Next time, Please warn players NOT to waste their time BEFORE they begin and explain that their is NO POSSIBLE WAY that I would be able to complete the challenges and reach the BIG WHEEL prior to the end time of the promotion. Then, its my choice if I play and compete or not. Being competitive and actually finishing what I start actually matters to me. Please respect your players, we spend our free time playing your game and certainly can change when the company no longer values their players.

Comments