Daily race

adoredmemoriesadoredmemories Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

Hello,

About a week ago, I had in excess of 1b (1,000,000,000) coins and usually enjoy playing hit it rich. Over the next couple of hours I lost all my coins but was happy thinking I will win the daily prize which wouldve been about 20m (20,000,000) with what I had played with. When I finished playing, the daily prize wasnt even running and this happened 2 days in a row. I was extremely disappointed, had I known it wasnt running, I wouldnt played my coins at that stage. I usually buy coins once too three times a month, but due to this am considering not buying any more and may leave the game I enjoy playing. Another game did similar thing to me and I dont play it any more. Hope you guys look after me and provide me with some coins.

Thanks,
Steve

Comments

• jon999jon999 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Where are the challenge for the yellow and purple team

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,722 Moderator

@adoredmemories said:
    Hello,

About a week ago, I had in excess of 1b (1,000,000,000) coins and usually enjoy playing hit it rich. Over the next couple of hours I lost all my coins but was happy thinking I will win the daily prize which wouldve been about 20m (20,000,000) with what I had played with. When I finished playing, the daily prize wasnt even running and this happened 2 days in a row. I was extremely disappointed, had I known it wasnt running, I wouldnt played my coins at that stage. I usually buy coins once too three times a month, but due to this am considering not buying any more and may leave the game I enjoy playing. Another game did similar thing to me and I dont play it any more. Hope you guys look after me and provide me with some coins.

Thanks,
    Steve

Are you still experiencing this problem with your Daily Race? If so, you may contact our Support team to check your account further. Please refer here and submit a ticket.

@jon999 said:
    Where are the challenge for the yellow and purple team

When you're playing the game, just click the Challenges that appear between the Firework Frenzy Tournament and VIP Room tabs.

Then, the specific tasks that you need to complete will show (refer to the sample image below).

• johnllljohnlll Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I played The 100 daily race I came in second and never got paid can somebody please explain why
  • JefferyJeffery Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin

With all the players playing the Daily Race it seems like I should see who is playing. This is the second time that shows I am the only one playing! And once again the same names for three days.

• tjohnnettjohnnet Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    From 7/19 and no one has EVER responded to me!!! I want my 13 mil coins
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,722 Moderator

@tjohnnet said:
    From 7/19 and no one has EVER responded to me!!! I want my 13 mil coins

If you've already contacted our Support team, it would be best to wait for their response as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players. Thanks for your patience and understanding.