Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative Prizes

justsitandwatchjustsitandwatch Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
Instead of just ublocking machines, how about alternative Prizes like color layouts, different interfaces, souvenirs, or different music?

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for sharing your suggestions, @justsitandwatch. I'll be sharing this with the team.

• Meminnihaha7Meminnihaha7 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

To piggy back on this, what if players had a souvenir room they could go to and place prizes where they wanted and interact with prizes, stuffed animals, pictures, lights etc. maybe there's secrets hidden in the room maybe one secret leads to a Garden and in the middle of this garden is a special machine, maybe that machine is only unlocked by finding keys that are hidden throughout the levels but there is a map with clues to which machines have keys..............oh my goodness this is soooooo cool looking inside my head hope this is considered because I can't wait to play it