Bugs

castles16castles16 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My level up bar is stuck. I have not been able to level up in over a month. Will someone please fix it? Thanks.

Comments

• castles16castles16 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Is someone out there?

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 2,044Super Moderator Moderator

@castles16 said:
    My level up bar is stuck. I have not been able to level up in over a month. Will someone please fix it? Thanks.

@castles16 said:
    Is someone out there?

What device are you using when playing the game and what level are you at, @castles16?

• ceejayjay53ceejayjay53 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

You have a bug in your Winning Wolves game. When in the bonus round, if a wolf lands on the top right square, it does not count. That is in the top row 5th column. I got 5 of a kinds several times, once with the eagles, and it has never given the credits for that wolf.

• brendalynnbrendalynn Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Does anyone out there every address the problems in these games?

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 2,044Super Moderator Moderator

@ceejayjay53 said:
    You have a bug in your Winning Wolves game. When in the bonus round, if a wolf lands on the top right square, it does not count. That is in the top row 5th column. I got 5 of a kinds several times, once with the eagles, and it has never given the credits for that wolf.

Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, please provide a screenshot to further check the error.

@brendalynn said:
    Does anyone out there every address the problems in these games?

Can you please provide details on the problems that you're encountering in the game?