Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback Time!

chrystalynchrystalyn Super ModeratorPosts: 3,481Super Moderator Moderator

What would you like to see more of on our Fan page?
Contests, game information, etc.?

Let us know!

Comments

• Shannon125Shannon125 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    This is in regards to the shutting down of the princess bride slot game. There has not been an update to it since shortly after it was released 2+ years ago. I have completed all the levels in every aspect of the game and have amassed over 1,000 levels and nearly 1.2 quadrillion coins ( no that is not a typo on either of those numbers. I would like to see the game continue and to be updated. And I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way. If the player base for this particular game has dimished, it is more than likely due from the lack of updates and added levels on your end as the developers. And I have seen other posters on your forums with similar questions. And to just suddenly discontinue a great game does a disservice to everyone. Both to the avid players, and you as the developers . I would like a formal response so that myself and others who enjoy this slot game can understand why it's going away. Thank you for reading this lengthy comment.