Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fire Swamp Challenge

scorpi1365scorpi1365 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Has anyone else completed the challenge and have it completely reset? I had 16 hours to complete the challenge again for the bonus wheel prize. Not enough time to collect the 10 bonuses in one of them.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

@scorpi1365 said:
    Has anyone else completed the challenge and have it completely reset? I had 16 hours to complete the challenge again for the bonus wheel prize. Not enough time to collect the 10 bonuses in one of them.

Appreciate your feedback about the Fire Swamp Challenges, scorpi1365. The event has already ended. Once the event was released, please try to finish the challenges on time. Stay tuned for the next Journey to Riches!

• scorpi1365scorpi1365 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I completed the challenge with 2 days to spare and the thing reset to the beginning. Thank you for your patronizing remark. Perhaps reading the entire post where the word AGAIN was inserted.

• scorpi1365scorpi1365 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I want to thank the support team. I was not the only one who had this issue. While I wasn't able to complete the challenge AGAIN, they have awarded my account with bonus coins.

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

@scorpi1365 said:
    I completed the challenge with 2 days to spare and the thing reset to the beginning. Thank you for your patronizing remark. Perhaps reading the entire post where the word AGAIN was inserted.

@scorpi1365 said:
    I want to thank the support team. I was not the only one who had this issue. While I wasn't able to complete the challenge AGAIN, they have awarded my account with bonus coins.

I do apologize for that, scorpi1365. The team is working on the issues regarding the Fire Swamp Challenges being reset back to the beginning before the event has ended. And, glad to know that the support team was able to assist you in this. Thanks for your continued support and patience.