Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard of Oz Bonus Wheel

sagemdasagemda Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

How is even possible in this game to trigger the bonus wheel ? i had over 2k spins with eligible entering and none 1 singe of it... on top of that the new event ask not for 1 but 2 bonus wheels. How is this even possible when i get none?

Comments

  • salisburyumomsalisburyumom Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I am having the exact same problem with the bonus wheel. I keep increasing my bets and still haven't hit ONE let alone TWO!!!

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

    @sagemda said:
    How is even possible in this game to trigger the bonus wheel ? i had over 2k spins with eligible entering and none 1 singe of it... on top of that the new event ask not for 1 but 2 bonus wheels. How is this even possible when i get none?

    @salisburyumom said:
    I am having the exact same problem with the bonus wheel. I keep increasing my bets and still haven't hit ONE let alone TWO!!!

    sagemda and salisburyumom, are you referring to the Bonus Wheel in the Wizard's Challenge: Land of Oz Jubilee? If yes, the wheel is like a progressive jackpot that appears randomly in the game. You may try other rooms with Bonus Wheel Jackpot. Good luck!

  • salisburyumomsalisburyumom Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Thank you for your reply chrystalyn, and yes I am talking about the Land of Oz Jubilee. I have tried every room with the Bonus Wheel in it. To date I have probably spun 400 times in each room with a bonus wheel and not once have I triggered the wheel. How can you possibly finish this Jubilee??

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

    @salisburyumom said:
    Thank you for your reply chrystalyn, and yes I am talking about the Land of Oz Jubilee. I have tried every room with the Bonus Wheel in it. To date I have probably spun 400 times in each room with a bonus wheel and not once have I triggered the wheel. How can you possibly finish this Jubilee??

    Appreciate your response, salisburyumom. Don't worry, we will take your report as a feedback so we can improve the Road to riches challenge.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

  • Blossommonkey1Blossommonkey1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    So over the last couple days since the bonus wheel event started and ended I have noticed that I am no longer able to win a bonus wheel or mystery gift. I haven't bought any coins but I still have poured time into this game and have bet upwards of 200m coins since that event began. I wasn't even able to get the bonus wheel need to finish the event, and in doing so lost my 100m coins. What is going on with this? Am I doing something wrong because I know that I bet well over the minimum requirement to get theses bonus wheels and mystery gifts.
  • Jules99Jules99 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    In the last hour, while playing Wizard of OZ/No Place Like Home and Wizard of OZ/King of the Forest, when getting bonus wheel on both games, the totals won did not get added to my credits. Totaling $9,801.00. What has caused this and how do I collect those credits won? I have won the daily race for 3-4 day.

  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

    @Blossommonkey1 said:
    So over the last couple days since the bonus wheel event started and ended I have noticed that I am no longer able to win a bonus wheel or mystery gift. I haven't bought any coins but I still have poured time into this game and have bet upwards of 200m coins since that event began. I wasn't even able to get the bonus wheel need to finish the event, and in doing so lost my 100m coins. What is going on with this? Am I doing something wrong because I know that I bet well over the minimum requirement to get theses bonus wheels and mystery gifts.

    @Jules99 said:
    In the last hour, while playing Wizard of OZ/No Place Like Home and Wizard of OZ/King of the Forest, when getting bonus wheel on both games, the totals won did not get added to my credits. Totaling $9,801.00. What has caused this and how do I collect those credits won? I have won the daily race for 3-4 day.

    Bonus Wheel and Mystery Gifts randomly appear in the game. You may try other rooms with these jackpots and they might appear on your next spins. While for your winnings, please contact our Customer Support to check your account. Simply refer to this article and follow the steps on how to reach them. For the Daily Race reward, you can visit our Hit it Rich Forums. Thanks.

  • LuvkisnLuvkisn Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I can't get the jubilee third spot to activate. I got the first two bonuses by spinning 125 times but now it says something like three days to go, but when I'm in the game, it doesn't count/tally my spins and says challenge is unavailable?

  • Snarky1Snarky1 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I get the exact same thing Luvkisn, I am beyond frustrated. I have had 3 bonus rounds but it says 3/1743689541 or something to that effect. How in the heck are you suppose to get beyond this??

  • salisburyumomsalisburyumom Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I am once again having the same problem with the bonus wheel. I have activated bonuses in several of the games and have yet to get the bonus wheel. This goal is unattainable just as it was in the last Jubilee challenge. I am once again BEYOND frustrated!! I spend a lot of money on this game monthly and if these challenges are going to continue to be unattainable, I may delete and play something else!

  • tobymaxtobymax Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2016

    @sagemda said:
    How is even possible in this game to trigger the bonus wheel ? i had over 2k spins with eligible entering and none 1 singe of it... on top of that the new event ask not for 1 but 2 bonus wheels. How is this even possible when i get none?

    I am having the exact same problem. I have over 3,000 spins trying to get the Bonus Wheel in Munchkinland, and yes I am betting enough to qualify for the wheel, but I can't get it. In previous Jubilee/Road To Riches challenges this was not a problem.

  • PenguinPenguin Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Having exactly the same problem - I have being playing over 4 hours now (sad I know) and no bonus wheel !!!!

  • PenguinPenguin Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Finally got the bonus wheel & completed - logged out, came back an hour later and it has reset as if I never played - what a waste of time & chips !!!!!! NOT HAPPY !!!

  • Cfc2k2Cfc2k2 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    How are u supposed to win spent over 56 million coins trying to get bonus wheel haven't got it not once let alone twice it's a joke

  • duckigrrlduckigrrl Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    The bonus wheel is a requirement for the daily challenge and I've been in several rooms, spinning spinning spinning. Still nothing. It was that way during the last jubilee as well, even during the hours that it was supposedly easier to trigger a bonus wheel. Is there a magic trick to it?

  • Ebrown300Ebrown300 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

    I have discovered that chasing the Bonus Wheel is a waste of time and credits. My advice: SKIP IT!

  • Mikaboo36Mikaboo36 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • DublindaveDublindave Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Agree getting the bonus wheel is impossible seriously thinking about going to a new game this is a rip off

  • DublindaveDublindave Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    Just lost all my credits trying to get an impossible bonus wheel. You need to sort it out Zynga because you have just lost a loyal player. Fed up of being ripped off by you. Goodbye

  • DublindaveDublindave Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    I am deleting my poker app as well. Everything connected to your site is being deleted you greedy people

  • DublindaveDublindave Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

    600m chasing the impossible idiots

  • bigox67bigox67 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Looks like people have been chasing this impossible wheel for years. Now i feel conned.
    Disgusting treatment of players by such a big company.
  • kenny1959kenny1959 Posts: 46Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    > @sagemda said:
    > How is even possible in this game to trigger the bonus wheel ? i had over 2k spins with eligible entering and none 1 singe of it... on top of that the new event ask not for 1 but 2 bonus wheels. How is this even possible when i get none?

    That's how they rip you off!!
  • gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Posts: 206Registered User Cupcake Princess

    Zynga lives for shafting the players. As long as they can con players into giving them money they will never change how they do business. Why they are still operating is beyond me.

Sign In or Register to comment.