Gold VIP status

Austin FarabeeAustin Farabee Loose CannonRegistered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
edited February 2016 in Ask a Player
What level did you have to achieve to become "Gold" VIP???

Comments

• Austin FarabeeAustin Farabee Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2016
    At what level do you achieve GOLD VIP ranking? It only shows a certain amount of "points" till my next level. Someone plz help!!!!
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,715 Moderator
    edited February 2016
    At what level do you achieve GOLD VIP ranking? It only shows a certain amount of "points" till my next level. Someone plz help!!!!
    What level did you have to achieve to become "Gold" VIP???
    What level do you have to be to get the "Gold" VIP status and benefits?

Hi Austin Farabee,

There are 2 ways on how to check your VIP status in the game.
    1. Click the VIP World tab and see your current standing in the lower left corner of the VIP World Lobby.
    img1456260736973-woo - vip.png

img1456260710056-woo - vip 2.png

2. Click the "Crown" icon at the upper right corner of your VIP World Lobby to open your VIP Overview.
    img1456260825388-woo - vip 3.png

img1456260914506-woo - vip 4.png

Happy spinning!
  • Austin FarabeeAustin Farabee Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2016
    I understand all of that. I was just curios if there was a certain level that got the gold/percent unlocked.
    edited February 2016
    I can't figure out how to post a screen shot from my iPhone. But my current stats are Emerald - Gold 35% and it says 6,497 points until next VIP level. Wasn't sure if there was a way of knowing what level I will be when I reach gold.
    edited February 2016
    I can't figure out how to post a screen shot from my iPhone. But my current stats are Emerald - Gold 35% and it says 6,497 points until next VIP level. Wasn't sure if there was a way of knowing what level I will be when I reach gold.
    I understand all of that. I was just curios if there was a certain level that got the gold/percent unlocked.

Thanks for getting back to us, Austin Farabee. Based on your current status "Emerald - Gold 35% and it says 6,497 points until next VIP level", this is correct. For you to be a Gold member, you should have at least 10,000 VIP points. To check the VIP points that you need to level up, please refer to the image below:
    img1456260946556-woo - vip 5.png

Keep spinning and good luck!
  • booterzbooterz Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    hello ..
    I want to ask you .. I've reported this problem repeatedly .., but so far I have not found a solution ..
    why can not I purchase chips?
    I use my own facebook account and I use my own credit card .. but when I make a purchase why the message appears that says payment fraud?
    mistake what I do until I get the message payment fraud?
    mnggunakan my credit card in my own and my own facebook account and enter from the place where I used to go in the day using my facebook ..
    you please help me how can I make a purchase chips to succeed so I can play again.
    I really liked these games.
    thank you.
    edited February 2016
    booterz wrote: »
    hello ..
    I want to ask you .. I've reported this problem repeatedly .., but so far I have not found a solution ..
    why can not I purchase chips?
    I use my own facebook account and I use my own credit card .. but when I make a purchase why the message appears that says payment fraud?
    mistake what I do until I get the message payment fraud?
    mnggunakan my credit card in my own and my own facebook account and enter from the place where I used to go in the day using my facebook ..
    you please help me how can I make a purchase chips to succeed so I can play again.
    I really liked these games.
    thank you.

Hi booterz! Thanks for your interest in purchasing virtual goods in the game. Are you referring to Poker Chips or Credits in the Wizard of Oz Slots game? To check your account further, please contact our Billing Center. If you're inquiring about Poker, please refer here, while for Wizard of Oz Slots, visit this link, click the "Contact Us" and search for Billing.
  • shoot4fun1shoot4fun1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I have some freands with less points that are gold members what am I doing wrong

@shoot4fun1 said:
    I have some freands with less points that are gold members what am I doing wrong

To earn VIP points, you can:

• purchase Credits
    • collect Experience Points (XP)
    • level up in the game

To check your current status, click the VIP World --> Loyalty Lounge icon --> Benefits (sample image below)

For other information about the Loyalty Lounge, feel free to visit here.