Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rigged?

Jonathan KhanhJonathan Khanh Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 2Registered User
I've seen the same thing, thought it may have been.
If not, I guess it raises a few questions. ^^

Comments

• SavagerosaSavagerosa Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited March 2016
    I've been noticing that winning lines are not paying out.
    It only happened every now and then, but recently its happening more often.
    I had five last night on the sneak preview of the tin heart machine.
    It doesn't seem to follow any rule, except when the first one or two items are on the middle line, and the next is on either the line about or below. It never happens though if all are on the same line.
    Is this happening to anyone else, or just me?
  • gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Posts: 209Registered User Cupcake Princess
    edited April 2016
    Don't sit there and say that the jackpots are random when I just watched a shill called Kimberly D. win three jackpots in less than ten minutes. Zynga lies and cheats the players. People need to stop giving these cheats money. Stop the money and Zynga will hopefully clean up it's act.
  • justsitandwatchjustsitandwatch Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    Not to mention when you turn the date forward it seems people are winning jackpots a month into the future... has zynga also invented time travel for its players? Lol, what an embarassing way to cement your reputation Zynga by creating false jackpot winners...