Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reward credits not posting

Tracy Slonecker FrazierTracy Slonecker Frazier Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 1Registered User
edited August 2015 in iOS Bugs & Issues
In any of the WOO games, playing on an iPad with latest iOS and game updates, I am noticing that when bonus credits are achieved from completing a level or completing one of the three stars by each game, that if the achievement is earned during a winning spin, I do not receive those achieved credits. For example, when I hit a new level this evening and earned 4m+ credits, I had just had a winning spin. The amount won in the previous spin was showing in the payout window bottom center of the app. When I click Collect and Share no credits are posted. If the payout window is blank, meaning the previous spin was not a winner, then after clicking Collect and Share, I can tap the blank payout window and the credits post.

As I move through the levels and the level rewards get bigger, this is becoming increasingly frustrating. Best guess is I've lost about 50million in credits due to this. I've paid close attention and I can tell you that the game is not showing the won credits plus the reward credits. I clearly see the winning spin credits, and then the level achievement pops up, lists the credits, I click Collect and Share and the amount in the payout window and my total credits do not update to show the achievement credits.

If you could look into thus it would be appreciated. There does not seem to be any issue with the 2 hour bonus credits, those add in fine.

Hi Tracy Slonecker Frazier,

For Wizard of Oz Slots, when you level up, you won't always receive free coins. Please refer to this article for more details. You can also contact our customer support to further check your account. Here's a link for more information about your Support Options. Thanks.

Comments

• Daisy58Daisy58 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm not puchasing another bundle of coins and when I run out (which won't take long) I'm deleting the game apps. I'm not going to get all frustrated over a game that I started off liking to play that has me hooked but so many issues!