Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game aesthetics and annoying sounds

Diamanical JohnsonDiamanical Johnson PumpkinPosts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
edited June 2015 in Ideas & Feature Requests
I like the look of the game the old time default theme for the first room and the vibrant colors in the bonus spins, Munchkinland and Yellow Brick road are the only others I have opened as of yet the graphics are great! I have to keep the sound effects off for this game however because they are very annoying primarily because they 'violate' the 'rules' of slot game sound effects.
When you get bonus symbols for free spins or a special bonus game as soon as the chance to win it becomes invalid the sound effects and the slow down/highlight effects stop. The symbols show up so often in here many spins are filled with sound effects like a bonus is about to be won it is very annoying and because of that I can't enjoy the other game sound effects.

Please fix this ASAP, it contradicts the standard design of video slots as well as the other slot games you have out there.

To clarify if reel 2 is not a Tornado or Toto symbol the special effect sounds should not be played if one hits on 3 or 4 as it is impossible to hit it at that point.

Hi Diamanical Johnson, thank you for your notifying us about this. I will take this as a suggestion feedback , as of now that is how the game was designed. If you have any ideas that you would like to share with our developers, feel free to fill up this form. Have a great day! :)

Comments

• Diamanical JohnsonDiamanical Johnson Pumpkin Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    Hi Diamanical Johnson, thank you for your notifying us about this. I will take this as a suggestion feedback , as of now that is how the game was designed. If you have any ideas that you would like to share with our developers, feel free to fill up this form. Have a great day! :)

It is counter to the design of all your other slot games. That sounds as if it is the intent of the design. Ask yourself what is the point of playing a notification sound of a bonus symbol landing when it is impossible to get the bonus at that point. It is a BUG one that is so very annoying that the other game sounds can not be enjoyed because of. Thanks.
  • Diamanical JohnsonDiamanical Johnson Pumpkin Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited June 2015
    The form you gave me a link to was for Hit it Rich, not Wizard of Oz slots.
  • AshelyDeniseAshelyDenise Lord of the Forums Posts: 46Suspended User
    edited June 2015
    The form you gave me a link to was for Hit it Rich, not Wizard of Oz slots.

Hi Diamanical Johnson, please click on the [URL="http://Diamanical Johnson"]form [/URL]link to get the Feedback form for Wizard of Oz. Have a great day! :)