Friend limit?

Marie LynneMarie Lynne Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited February 2016 in Ideas & Feature Requests
Sending out new friend requests but says ive reached my limit of receiving gifts... Been promoting the game and ran into this...another one that's not going to go over well. Recommend lifting the limit..since this is a high roller outlet, they will bet all their coins anyway and since your coin purchases are so generous, I suspect you will get more purchases with these friends lol.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,640Super Moderator Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Hi Marie,
    How many gifts can one receive in a day? Getting reached my limit. Also....cant gift back during this period without gifting all my friends? Even non players? My friends are hating that.... Still loving the game. Had an awesome win today.

Glad to help you today. If you're having problem accepting gifts due to the "Max Gifts" error, please update your game to the latest version. The team recently fixed this matter. You may refer to this article for more details.
    Sending out new friend requests but says ive reached my limit of receiving gifts... Been promoting the game and ran into this...another one that's not going to go over well. Recommend lifting the limit..since this is a high roller outlet, they will bet all their coins anyway and since your coin purchases are so generous, I suspect you will get more purchases with these friends lol.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. We'd also appreciate if you can fill out this Form for additional feedback and suggestions. You can also check this link for more information about Feeds and Requests.
  • Mike AddisonMike Addison Loose Cannon Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2016
    How do I know I have the latest version?