Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem With Free Coin Bonus

Renee RivasRenee Rivas Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 1Registered User
edited June 2015 in Android Bugs & Issues
Hi, Spinner Renee Rivas! This 2-hour bonus timer error is still under investigation and the team is currently working on a fix. While waiting for a resolution, kindly refer to this link and click on "Fix it, Zynga!" to help track affected players.

Thank you for continued patience and understanding.

Comments

• Ruth VilleneuveRuth Villeneuve Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited June 2015
    I too am having problems receiving my bonus coins. Sometimes either I get none or a portion. It is aggrevating to dsy the least!
  • alice65alice65 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Here it is, 2/18, and I lost almost 10,000 bonus yesterday. It just didn't credit, along with my scratcher that I scratched that was another 30k! Now, the question is: Why does Zynga still have a problem like this? Or, is this a deliberate glitch, to try and squeeze some real money out of me? I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, this first time. If it happens again, I will get very vocal, and tell every one of my 1800+. Slot spinning, money spending friends. Oh yeah, start crediting my big, mega, epic wins EVERY time, not 3 out of 5, please. Thank you.