BONUS Issues [Daily/Streak/Rewards]

Comments

• Linda Brothers EstesLinda Brothers Estes Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    I have been in three times already today and when I went in just now, it set me back to the first day and not the fifth day where it was. If I hadn't been in at all today I would understand this, but as I said I was in three times already today. This is the second time this has happened to me. If this continues to happen, or it doesn't get reset, I will not continue to play Hit it Rich.
  • Angie Ford GruenbergAngie Ford Gruenberg Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited July 2014
    I have not received any daily bonuses in about a week, since i am not seeing alot of complaints im guessing its just me. any ideas why?
  • KAP478KAP478 Unstained Chieftain Posts: 88Registered User Dramachine
    edited July 2014
    No. It is not just you. A lot of people are having problems collecting their daily bonuses. I am personally not having trouble collecting my daily bonus right now. You are not seeing a lot of recent complaints or reports on here because the complaints that are on here were written sometime last year any new complaints are not written because it's well known issue unless there is a HUGE glitch that included the daily bonus issue. Any issues regarding the old bug reports that were written on here regarding bonus collecting were eventually resolved with updates of the app. I recommend that you update your browser to the most recent one only if you want to as well as the Hit it Rich app (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) if you are using it on your phone or tablet/iPad.

It happens once in awhile to me, but not now. Update your phone or tablet browser only if you want to and update the app if you are using your phone or tablet/iPad app (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). Updating the app usually resolves any unwanted issues.
  • 14u2ok14u2ok Loose Cannon Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2014
    Not getting any daily bonuses I am using my desktop operating system Windows 8.1 what do i need to do to get it back?
  • Stacey Van Winkle SchmidtStacey Van Winkle Schmidt Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    My bonus spin daily status keeps starting over as if I haven't spun it for 24 hours. I have been on every day for like 16 days. Why does it keep starting over?
  • Julie GliszinskiJulie Gliszinski Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    When I go to collect new coins the wheel does not come up to get more free coins.
  • zuperbalzuperbal Muffin Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited July 2014
    I recently tried to collect my two hour bonus. I had 625, 625, and a 4X multiplier. However, I did not receive the correct award. I think it was 1/2 of what was shown. Please fix this.
    edited July 2014
    zuperbal wrote: »
    I recently tried to collect my two hour bonus. I had 625, 625, and a 4X multiplier. However, I did not receive the correct award. I think it was 1/2 of what was shown. Please fix this.

This a known issue. Anything to do with the Daily Bonus or streak is on the very first sticky at the top of the forums. This may be moved just to let you know. Personally I don't have a problem now, but I did at one point. Good luck in getting it fixed.
    edited July 2014
    Ok I will check, and thanks!
    edited July 2014
    I am playing on my iPad mini. I have screen shots where I was awarded 10,000 coins and never received even I/2 of that amount. Why?
    edited July 2014
    You're welcome. Good luck! :)
    edited July 2014
    How do I upload the screen shots of the failure to receive the correct award amount?
  • RainicornRainicorn Super Moderator Posts: 6Suspended User
    edited July 2014
    How do I upload the screen shots of the failure to receive the correct award amount?

Hello, zuperbal!

Check out the following links for the article on how to take a screenshot:

How to Take a screenshot using Your PC
    How to Take a screenshot using Your Android Device
    How to Take a screenshot using Your Apple Device

Hope this helps. If you have further concerns and for more helpful articles, visit our Help Center.

Thank you and may you have a great day!
    edited July 2014

As far as I know you have to create a support ticket or bug report. At some point there is an area within the support ticket feature that may allow you to attach the screenshot(s), but I haven't seen it. I created a support ticket and not once did it ask me to add files or screenshots anywhere so far. If you, zuperbal, get info on how to attach screenshots somewhere let me know. I have other minor issues I would like a support tech to see that screenshots would reveal. Good luck.
    edited July 2014
    Rainicorn wrote: »

Hello, zuperbal!

Check out the following links for the article on how to take a screenshot:

How to Take a screenshot using Your PC
    How to Take a screenshot using Your Android Device
    How to Take a screenshot using Your Apple Device

Hope this helps. If you have further concerns and for more helpful articles, visit our Help Center.

Thank you and may you have a great day!

I don't think that was not what zuperbal meant. I think he/she wanted to know how to attach the screenshot on a support ticket or bug report. I could be wrong though. That is what I do want to know. Once a screenshot is taken, how and where can you attach a screenshot in a forum post or a support ticket/bug report?
  • Debbie L ChildressDebbie L Childress Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    For some reason my bonus are getting smaller, and I haven't lost any friend. Please Help & Thank you.
    Debbie childress
    edited July 2014
    A lot of people are having some issue or glitch regarding the 2 hour Daily bonus collection at some point or are continuing having issues. You are not the only one. Just to let you know anything that has to do with the daily bonus streak/rewards is in the first sticky at the top of the forums. This thread may be moved. Good luck getting it fixed.
  • OugleeOuglee Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    After picking three microphones in the pick a shot bonus game, the game does not advance to the karaoke bonus level, but hangs indefinitely (mobile version). Lost a crapload of coins, too... But I assume zynga follows the "malfunction voids all plays" disclaimer. :(

Rebooting the phone fixed the lockup issue, but does not recover the position in the bonus game.
    edited July 2014
    Ouglee wrote: »
    After picking three microphones in the pick a shot bonus game, the game does not advance to the karaoke bonus level, but hangs indefinitely (mobile version). Lost a crapload of coins, too... But I assume zynga follows the "malfunction voids all plays" disclaimer. :(

Rebooting the phone fixed the lockup issue, but does not recover the position in the bonus game.

This stcky is meant for the Daily bonus/streak/free spins not the within the slot game bonus. There are a lot of issues with all the games regarding the in game bonus rounds. Elvira or one of the Wizzard of Oz games are notorious for it.
  • Paulina PollardPaulina Pollard Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    I've have lost out on two bonus round in the Tedd game, in the drinking bonus. I've got the 3 microphone 2 diffrent times now then then it just stop working. I'm so annoyed with this problem. Please fix it!! I love playing your games but this is very disappointing.
    edited July 2014
    I've have lost out on two bonus round in the Tedd game, in the drinking bonus. I've got the 3 microphone 2 diffrent times now then then it just stop working. I'm so annoyed with this problem. Please fix it!! I love playing your games but this is very disappointing.

This sticky is for the Daily bonus/streak/free spins not the in game bonus round. I understand nearly every slot game on Hit it Rich has an issue of some point.
  • Barb44Barb44 Investigator Posts: 4Registered User
    edited July 2014
    I play daily You can look at my FB profile page and see posts daily. Today I start out on day 1. If this isn't fix I QUIT. It isn't fair to treat daily customers like this.
  • Corey GilesCorey Giles Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    My hourly bonus has stopped altogether and my daily bonus is also gone, when would this be able to get fixed? its hard to play a game when you cant collect coins.
    edited July 2014
    My hourly bonus has stopped altogether and my daily bonus is also gone, when would this be able to get fixed? its hard to play a game when you cant collect coins.

I'm not having a problem with it myself, but everyone else is having an issue with the Daily spin or streak. It's not getting better by the looks of all the complaints this thread is gaining.
  • smbakersmbaker Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I just did the free bonus (the one we get every 2 hours now!) and it was never added to my coins. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks.

I have not receive any BONUS points for at least a month ; one that you get by playing game , usually after 2 hours ; also each day you log in advances the amount of points received ; I have seen this issue described by other game players and wonder why it is taking so long to correct . I have lost a lot of opportunities to get more points , highly frustrated
  • Lou IngramLou Ingram Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2014
    My daily bonus does not show and has not for awhile. please fix this
  • ihtak911ihtak911 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited July 2014
    I got up this morning and went to collect my coins and it had reset me back to zero consecutive days. I haven't missed a day in at least 6 months. So I got no bonus along with my coins today. I go on at least 4 times a day so there is no way I missed one. I want my coins so the machines can steal them back. :cool:

Came home this afternoon and same thing..........I should be getting the maximum bonus and instead it still has me back at day one! Come on - give me my coins!!!
  • Lior KenanLior Kenan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited July 2014
    hi,

In the last few days, the daily bonus does not giving me any coins after spinning the wheel..

why does it happening?
  • Lior KenanLior Kenan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited August 2014
  • MrCanuckMrCanuck Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Facebook Connect User
    edited August 2014
    Was playing emeral city, got the bonus then all of a sudden a hit it rich window pops up and says my experience has been enhanced, click ok to refresh...i hit x but it still refreshed and i lost my bonus.