How in the he$$ did I lose over $1 million coins overnight?
We’ve been hard at work and we’re excited to announce that
BIGGER & BETTER things are coming to Hit It Rich!
Can you guess what it might be?
Let us know in the comments here
and we’ll randomly award 10 of you with 10 MILLION COINS each
by Monday, February 12th at 11am CST.
Get those guesses in now!
We wanted to be coming to you via a livestream,
but due to the snow storm here in Chicago, we’ll see you LIVE on Monday!
Something BIGGER & BETTER is coming to Hit It Rich!
To help unlock these HUGE changes, we need help from you!
If this post gets 1,500 Likes and 1,000 Shares by Monday, February 12th at 10 am CST,
we’re sharing a MASSIVE COIN LINK!
Start spreading the news!
Amazing job on the Community Goal!!
You all blew our expectations out of the water and have definitely earned this HUGE BONUS COIN link,
the BIGGEST ever on the fan page!
Congratulations to all of you and our 10 Winners
Theresa Ann A-V.,
Tina S. H.!
Stay tuned for more EXCITING news, coming later today!
Welcome to the Official Wizard of Oz Slots Forums and the Add-Me/Finding Neighbors section!
FOR FACEBOOK ONLY
This thread is designed to help you find new friends for Wizard of Oz Slots! Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread.
- Any post in violation of the Rules of Conduct will be removed. A link to the rules of conduct can be found HERE
- Please only post once in this thread.
- Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
- When posting, please be sure to include your profile link, or people won't be able to add you! When on Facebook, look in the upper right hand corner click on your name. This is your profile page, and the only way others can find you. Once you are on your profile page, you will need to copy the URL in the browser address bar. Then you can paste that into your post here.
- It is acceptable and encouraged for you to put your profile link in your forum signature. This way, every time you post on the forums you will be letting others know how to find you and that you are currently accepting new neighbors.
Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official Wizard of Oz Slots Forums!
We hope you find lots of friends! Come back to visit us often!
After the last two updates, my LL status went from Diamond down to Platinum. It was finally moved to Ruby, but its still not correct. How do you move DOWN levels? Look back in game history, and see I am Diamond level, not ruby. I've played this game nearly 3 years, am level 2893.
It started when I factory reset my phone I lost a little over 80,000,00 in points. Then when I bought a new phone mostly so I could have more space for my game I lost all my lucky cards and I had a lot I was two away from a prize that was a couple days after they came out. Since then I had accrued a lot more again but my cards all disappeared again yesterday, plus there was some little game at the bottom 777 on one side and I won but it still said a lot of time and then it disappeared too